Events CalendarYou can now sync our calendar to your smart phone.
Have our main dance events automatically appear on your phone.
Click the Google Calendar icon at the bottom right corner of the calendar
or go to more info on syncing at the bottom of this page.
Click any event for more details.
Disclaimer: Some social events listed here are general gatherings organised by people who attend our classes and are NOT Le Step events. As such, we are happy to tell you about the events but Le Step accepts absolutely no liability.
Please note: All social events listed here are subject to minimum numbers and are TENTATIVE only until confirmed through advertising at classes. Please take the time to read our full disclaimer.
Sync settings for iPhone & other smart phones
For Iphone (similar for other smartphones)
1. Copy this URL;
2. Paste it into an email and send it to yourself
3. Open the email on your smart phone and click on the link.
4. The "Le Step Public Calendar" should now appear in your settings under subscribed calendar.
Please note: This should work but is currently in testing mode. Please email email@example.com if you have any issues getting this to work. You cannot add events to the calendar.
Google Calendar click the +Google Calendar icon at the bottom right corner of the calendar below.
For MS Outlook 2007 Sync Settings click here
Sync settings for MS Outlook
MS Outlook 2007
1. Copy this URL;
2. In Outlook, choose Tools – Account Settings and click the Internet Calendars tab. Press Ctrl+V to paste the URL of the ICS file that you just copied. Click Add.
3. The Internet Calendar is now part of your Outlook Send/Receive group and whenever you press F5, Outlook will synchronise it’s content with the online Google Calendar.
Remember that it’s only a one way data transfer.
New events added to Outlook won’t be published to our Le Step Google Calendar.